OWC Thunderbolt Dock
Add three Thunderbolt 4 ports, 4 USB ports, along with Ethernet, audio, and card reader functionality to your Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Thunderbolt 4 PC.
- All the Thunderbolt you’ve always wanted: Add more speed and more fully functional Thunderbolt ports to your computer
- Plug it all in: The same Thunderbolt device compatibility whether plugged into this dock or directly into your machine
- Reinvent the chain: Create multiple independent “tree branches” and connect multiple bus-powered devices.
- Powerful charging capabilities: Thunderbolt 4 host port also keeps your notebook charged1
- Four USB ports: Connect and charge through USB
- Manage additional devices: Connect more storage, up to two 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display, and accessories… you name it, you can use it
- More reliable sharing and streaming: Gigabit Ethernet eliminates low-quality, patchy Wi-Fi — ideal for IP-based workflows and secured networks
- More content: Access photos and movies via the SD card reader at speeds up to 312MB/s
- More audio: Plug headphones and mics into the audio combo jack
- Adjustable LED: Customize the illumination for your work setting
- Built-in security: Kensington Security Slot™ and and Nano Security Slot™ for anti-theft cabling
- Highly compatible: Thunderbolt certified for Mac and Windows
- Worry-free: 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Connectivity And Convenience Galore
Massively expand the functionality of your port-limited Apple M1 Mac, Apple ‘Intel’ Mac with Thunderbolt 3, or any Thunderbolt 4 PC with the OWC Thunderbolt Dock. Gain convenient access to portable gear, headphones, and SD cards. Add your favorite Thunderbolt and USB devices. Connect Gigabit Ethernet networking for your workflow… all while keeping your space free of cable clutter.
- (4) Thunderbolt (USB-C) ports
- (3) USB-A (10Gb/s) ports
- (1) USB 2.0 port
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
- (1) SD card Slot
- (1) 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Connect a single display up to 8K
- Connect two displays up to 4K
- 96W of laptop charging power
Compatibility Facilitates Connectivity
When the latest Thunderbolt appeared on Macs and PCs, it used a USB-C connector to deliver data transfer, video output, and charging power through the same cable. The OWC Thunderbolt Dock’s Thunderbolt ports use that same USB-C connector to create a multi-connectivity solution for 100s of millions of existing and future Thunderbolt computers and devices. Even the ports are fully USB4 future compatible.
The Past, Present, And Future Is Yours
The OWC Thunderbolt Dock adds three Thunderbolt ports and four USB ports to your computer to let you to connect to past, present or future Thunderbolt and USB devices. Up to dual 4K displays or a 5K/6K/8K display, high-performance storage (including NVMe solutions), A/V mixers, a phone or tablet, even desktop accessories like a keyboard or mouse are all fair game. All accessories with past, present or future USB or Thunderbolt interfaces… all connect to the OWC Thunderbolt Dock.
Daisy chains are sensitive things. Removing any device besides than the last one will break your chain and render devices unusable until the chain is re-established. The OWC Thunderbolt Dock lets you create three separate “tree branches,” so you can remove devices from one chain without affecting or disconnecting the other. You can even take things up a notch by adding three Thunderbolt bus-powered devices.
Feature Spotlight: add three Thunderbolt bus-powered devices to your chain such as the OWC Envoy Pro EX, OWC Thunderbolt 10G Ethernet Adapter, and OWC Envoy Express
Unleash Multi Drive Performance
In the past, to daisy chain external storage you had to place your drive as close as possible to the front of the chain for fast and reliable performance. That wasn’t possible with bus-powered drives. They had to be placed last in the Thunderbolt chain… and the chain was limited to just one bus-powered device! Now, you can connect multiple portable SSDs directly to the OWC Thunderbolt Dock.
Nothing can put your work schedule behind faster than slow, low-quality Wi-Fi. Make bad connection a thing of the past by plugging into a wired network via the OWC Thunderbolt Dock’s Gigabit Ethernet port. You can enjoy uninterrupted downloads, fast and reliable file transfers, secure network access, and increased productivity in a collaborative, IP-based workflow.
SD Card Reader
Photo and video creation have become a part of daily life. And it’s a necessity to get that content to your computer safely. The OWC Thunderbolt Dock’s SD card reader lets you transfer your creative files quickly, easily, and conveniently. You can even use the reader like an external drive to store or backup files at will.
A Higher Vision
Thanks to its Thunderbolt technology, the OWC Thunderbolt Dock lets you connect up to a single 5K/6K/8K display, or up to two 4K displays. Enjoy more precise, vivid details in graphic-intensive CAD drawings. Up your Photoshop image game. Edit large format video on one display while previewing the raw playback on the other. Attend a video meeting on one screen while editing content on another screen. Whatever your workstation display needs, the OWC Thunderbolt Dock gives you the connectivity you need to execute your vision.
It’s about time someone invented a dock that works as hard as you do. This baby has plenty of charging power to keep your notebook ready for mobile use and keep devices powered, while freeing up a Thunderbolt port on your machine. If you take a break or are done for the day, the Thunderbolt and USB ports continue to power/charge all of your connected devices.
Disconnect In One Click
Safely disconnect multiple drives in a single click. OWC Dock Ejector was designed by OWC hardware and software engineers to ensure all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. It makes losing your hard-earned work a thing of the past.
Apple Superdrive Ready
OWC’s free Dock Ejector software also includes a special driver that enables your OWC Thunderbolt Dock to play and burn CDs and DVDs with the Apple SuperDrive. Just connect the SuperDrive to an open USB-A port on the OWC Thunderbolt Dock for bus power to watch a DVD movie, listen to music CDs, create a backup disk, and install software.
Secure Your Workflow With OWC Clingon
Active workspaces expose your gear to bumps, shoves, or even the random tail wag from a pet. Just one ill-timed touch can cause an accidental cable disconnection, and an interruption to your workflow. OWC ClingOn custom cable stabilizers (sold separately) screw into the OWC Thunderbolt Dock’s housing to secure your Thunderbolt (USB-C) connections so you can work with confidence in even the highest foot traffic environments.
- (1) OWC Thunderbolt Dock
- (1) 0.8M (31″) Thunderbolt Cable
- (1) External Power Supply and Power Cable
- (1) Quick Start Guide for OWC Thunderbolt Dock
- (1) User Guide for OWC Thunderbolt Dock
- (1) OWC Dock Ejector for Mac and Windows (software download)
- (1) User Guide for OWC Dock Ejector
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Up to one 8K display @ 60Hz,
- or one 5K display @ 60Hz,
- or two 4K displays @ 60Hz,
- or one 4K display @ 120Hz,
- or one 4K display @ 60Hz
Display Support by Port
- Thunderbolt 4: Up to 8K @ 60Hz or 4K @ 120Hz via a native Thunderbolt 4 display or other display that supports USB-C connections and DisplayPort 1.4
- Up to 40Gb/s
Ethernet Speeds (RJ-45)
- 1Gb/s “Gigabit” (1000BASE-T)
- 100Mb/s (100BASE-T)
- 10Mb/s (10BASE-T)
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 11.x Big Sur
- macOS 12.x Monterey
- macOS 13.x Ventura
PC OS Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 64-bit Edition
Mobile OS Compatibility
- iPadOS 16
- iPadOS 15
- iPadOS 14
- iPadOS 13
- Android 13.x
- Android 12.x
- Android 11.x
Other OS Compatibility
- Chrome OS
Host Port Requirements
- Thunderbolt (USB-C) or USB (USB-C or USB-A1) port
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- Need an additional power supply? Secondary/replacement power supplies are also available.
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.5A
- +20V, 6.75A
External Power Adapter
- Thunderbolt 4 host port provides up to 96W of power to the host computer.
- Thunderbolt 4 device ports (for external drives and other devices) provide 15W of power.
- USB port provides up to 1.5A of power for bus-powered drives and device charging.
Replacement Adapter Part Number
- OWCPWR20V150W (sold separately)
- (1) Host Port – Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) up to 40 Gb/s (5000 MB/s)
- (3) Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) Ports
- (3) USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Ports up to 10Gb/s (1250MB/s) – USB 2.0/3.0 backwards compatible
- (1) USB 2.0 Port
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) RJ-45 Port
- (1) 3.5mm Stereo Audio Input/Output Combo Port
Memory Card Slots
- (1) Secure Digital (SD)
- Chassis: Space Gray
- Covers: Black
- Chassis: Aluminum
- Covers: Polycarbonate
- Height: 2.6 cm (1.0 in)
- Length: 7.3 cm (2.9 in)
- Width: 19.8 cm (7.8 in)
- 400.0 g (0.88 lbs)
- Operating: 32°F to 86°F (0°C to 30°C)
- Non-Operating: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Operating: -304.8 m to 3,048.0 m (-1,000 ft to 10,000 ft)
- Non-Operating: -304.8 m to 12,192.0 m (-1,000 ft to 40,000 ft)
- Operating: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Non-Operating: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Works with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB host computers and mobile devices. Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 Mac models are supported via USB-A host connection. Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 host connection is not supported.
- Dual display support, including available resolution and refresh rates, is dependent on host hardware and drivers. Apple silicon M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra Mac models, Apple Intel-based Mac models, and Thunderbolt 4 PCs can support up to two displays at up to 4K @ 60Hz via Thunderbolt. Apple silicon M1 and M2 Mac models can support one external display up to 4K @ 60Hz via Thunderbolt.
- Mac Users: A software driver is required to enable Apple Super Drive, Apple USB Keyboard, and for charging iPad generations 1, 2 and 3. This driver is included in the OWC Dock Ejector software download package. If your SuperDrive doesn’t respond when connected to an external display or USB hub, connect your SuperDrive to a USB port directly on your Mac.
- The following Apple silicon M1 and M2 Mac models support a single display over a Thunderbolt port:
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020) – MacBookPro17,1
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022) – Mac14,7
– MacBook Air (M1, 2020) – MacBookAir10,1
– MacBook Air (M2, 2022) – Mac14,2
– Mac mini (M1, 2020) – Macmini9,1
- The following Mac models have DisplayPort 1.4, but offer only partial support for DisplayPort 1.4, limiting the resolution to (for example) 5K or 6K at 60Hz. Please review Apple’s display specifications for your specific Mac to determine the maximum supported resolution and color depth.:
– MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) – MacBookPro15,1
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) – MacBookPro15,2
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) – MacBookPro15,2
– MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) – MacBookPro15,1 and MacBookPro15,3
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) – MacBookPro15,4
– MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) – MacBookPro16,1 and MacBookPro16,4
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) – MacBookPro16,2
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) – MacBookPro16,3
– MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) – MacBookAir8,1
– MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) – MacBookAir8,2
– MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020) – MacBookAir9,1
– iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) – iMac19,1
– iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019) – iMac19,2
– iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) – iMac20,1 and iMac20,2
– Mac mini (2018) – Macmini8,1
– Mac Pro (2019) – MacPro7,1
– Mac Pro (Rack, 2019) – MacPro7,1
- Recorded sound input playback will be quiet. Adjusting the input volume in System Preferences does not improve the softness of the recording playback. Connecting the desired input directly into the computer system will improve the recorded sound input.
- The UltraStudio Recorder 3G is not compatible with the OWC Thunderbolt Dock. System Report will show the device being connected; however, the driver won’t load which doesn’t allow for use of the device. The UltraStudio Recorder 3G works properly when directly connected to a system.
- A firmware update is required to use OWC Innergize software with the OWC Thunderbolt Dock. This firmware update is available for direct download on the OWC Thunderbolt Dock Support Guide page.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.